domingo, 1 de diciembre de 2019

Poema 14

The first impact
takes the navy off guard
destroyed most combatants
but the others still want to fight.  

It's like a painting of a Napoleonic war
many  bloody bodies on the ground
but those standing are still strong
they think there is still hope.

And then the second impact 
destroyed everything in its path
there are no reasons to try 
and no soldiers who can fight.

It's like you shatter that painting, 
finish destroying what was created,
wildly attack those who were surrendered,
it makes no sense to ask for mercy. 

And finally, the last impact 
against corpses and no man's land
What is the point of continuing the attack?
I don't understand what you intend to gain. 


You set fire to the remains of the painting
so that nobody ever even tries to retrieve it
I swear there is no need to be so sadistic
I have to admit that I knew from the beginning.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario