jueves, 2 de enero de 2020
Beta
And in the days where I miss you too much. The days when I think I can smell you on the clothes that I still have from you, when I fantasize about appearing in the pictures that I don't want to throw away, in the days when I would love to hear you laugh. In those days, I sneak into the places that belong to us. I go to that bench where you almost kissed me for the first time, the park where I would have liked to have stayed with you for five more minutes, the store where I realized I love you or the fountain where you began to dance to just because you were happy. So I go to those places hoping to find you there. Then, when I don't, I close my eyes and I whisper your name, because maybe you will hear me.
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario